More information on your bins and containers.

Please see below to find out what materials you can recycle in each bin.

If you are experiencing any difficulties please visit our updates page which includes a number of on-line forms.


My bins

All bins must be out by 7am on collection day.

Your orange and black food bin is for the collection of all food waste

Your green-lidded wheeled bin is your recycling bin for glass, plastics, cans, foil and aerosols.

Your green box is for the collection of paper and card/cardboard.

Your black rubbish bin is for non-recyclable household rubbish.

Brown garden bins

  • If you have not yet ordered a garden waste bin and wish to subscribe to the service, please do so here

Please select from the list opposite for more information.

Household Waste Recycling Centres (commonly called the "Tip")

Garden waste and other material such as cooking oil and low energy light bulbs can be recycled at your nearest Household Waste Site run by Kent County Council.